Make A Donation & Help Us Make A Difference.
100% of the funds we receive are used to carry on with the many things that we know would be meaningful to Eric.
In Eric's honor, we have done the following:
1) Sponsor a little league team in the Finneytown Athletic Association - ongoing, since 2004
2) Since 2002, on the anniversary of Eric's death, we cook a comforting & homey meal for the families at the Ronald McDonald House in Cincinnati.
3) Enjoy "committing" random acts of kindness, such as paying for the car behind us in line at Dunkin Donuts, surprising a table in the restaurant by paying their bill.
4) Sponsored 2 campers to Camp Heartland, a camp for children affected by AIDS.
5) Donated Wii game units to 4 nursing homes- 2 in Cincinnati and 2 in Cleveland.
6) Donated over $2000 to Ronald McDonald House to assist in purchasing new stoves for their kitchen.
These are just a few of the many things that we have done or continue to do in honor of Eric's life. Please consider making an in-kind donation today. If you have any thoughts on other acts of kindness we might do, please contact us with your thoughts!
This fund is set up through our local 5/3 Bank. You may also donate securely below by making an online contribution via our Official Paypal Account. (NOTE: Paypal deducts 2.9% & thirty cents for each donation. If you aren't happy with that you can send a check as listed below)
Eric D. Pinsky Memorial Fund;
c/o Fifth-Third Bank;
5208 Fields-Ertel Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249